Blinc's Tubing Mascara is the original Tube-Technology mascara. It's invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes for maximum amplification and hold, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. The tubes act as Liquid Lash Extensions, once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and don't run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Better than Waterproof Mascaras When you're ready to take it off, the simple combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes into your hand (no need for harsh makeup removers) . Upon removal, you will actually see the tiny tubes slide into your hand! No residue, no mess!
Blinc's Tubing Mascara has been clinically tested to be non-irritating, making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
Now, after almost a decade in development, Blinc's AMPLIFIED tubing mascara provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, all while offering the same smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof properties of our original tubing mascara.
Amplified Tubing Mascara
- Use blinc tubing mascaras on clean & dry lashes
- Start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips
- Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply
- Keep applying until you have achieved your desired lift, definition, length & volume
- Clean the opening of any residual mascara to ensure the cap closes tightly
- Water alone (ex: sweat or tears) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Gentle pressure alone (ex: rubbing your eyes or sleeping in it) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Makeup removers cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Only the COMBINATION of water + gentle pressure (ex: from your fingertips, cotton-round or shower-head) will slide the tiny tubes easily off of your lashes
- Keep applying lots of water until the tiny tubes begin to slide off your lashes effortlessly (do not pull on your lashes otherwise)
- …and don’t worry, those tiny mascara tubes you see in your hand or cotton-round or shower are not your lashes...it’s the beauty of our tubing technology!
Water/Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Bambusa Vulgaris Stem Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, o-Cymen-5-OL, Laureth-12, [May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]