- Supports healthy liver detoxification in those who are feeling sluggish, overburdened or cannot detoxify properly
- Supports the resolution of acne and other skin issues
- Assists hormone balance by supporting pathways involved in hormone excretion
- Supports the smooth flow of bile for optimal fat digestion
- Aids in detoxification of environmental toxins
- Supports a healthy response to stress by lessening anger and frustration
Liver Juice | Organic Olivia
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, one of the most important puzzle pieces of overall health is the health of the liver.
Liver detoxification has become increasingly important in our modern world full of environmental chemicals, and the absolute best way to achieve this is to support your liver’s own pathways and functions with gentle and nutritive plant medicine.
If you are feeling sluggish, experiencing acne or skin and digestive issues, or dealing with hormone imbalance, one of the first things to consider is how well you are supporting your liver. By providing nutrients and cofactors to this vital organ, you help your liver in its quest to protect you by effectively eliminating toxins and excess hormones. This ensures the function and balance of your entire system.
Regularly taking herbs that support the work your elimination organs are already doing is the best way to “cleanse” the liver. Certain plant phytochemicals and nutrients were designed by nature to improve your both phase I & II of your liver’s detoxification pathways.
Liver Juice is designed to not only help reduce more acute symptoms, like acne, bloating and gas, but is excellent for long-term ailments as well such as hormone imbalance, liver inflammation and, elevated enzymes.
With detoxification-supporting ingredients, Liver Juice is an excellent tool to get your system eliminating all we’re exposed to on a daily basis so that you feel and function better. By taking one full squeeze of the dropper bulb 1-3x daily, you’ll feel clearer, lighter, and confident that you’re protecting your liver cells from both current and/or future damage.