- Supports a stable, balanced mood and positive outlook
- Assists in cultivating a feeling of well-being and happiness
- Seasonal mood support as the days get shorter
- Calms and nourishes the nervous system so that you stay balanced through life’s difficult moments
- Great for postpartum moms (although cannot be used while breastfeeding)
- Promotes neurotransmitter health
- Brings sunshine to the dark days
Mood Juice | Organic Olivia
One of the most troubling issues that many of us deal with is low mood, sadness, or feelings of despair.
While depression is a serious condition that usually requires a combination of therapy, medications, and/or lifestyle changes, it was important to me to create a blend that could be a part of your toolkit. Mood issues are something that hit very close to home with me, so I had a deep desire to serve my community in this way by creating Mood Juice.
There’s nothing more comforting than knowing you have a natural tool for the difficult days.
Mood Juice is designed with medicinal herbs that:
- provide instant calming and relief for nervousness, and
- build up in the system and are able to touch deeper mood troubles such as sadness and melancholy.
The specific plants included help to increase the production of GABA, a key neurotransmitter that works to reduce restlessness and promote an overall stress-relieving effect. Other key herbs, such as St. Johns Wort work with serotonin to help you maintain a stable and positive mood. This formula has been an important part of my own ‘herbal first aid kit’ that I’ve long used on myself and my loved ones.
By taking one full squeeze of the dropper bulb 2-3x a day, you will notice a calming and stabilizing effect. If taken consistently over the course of several weeks, deeper mood-boosting effects will take their course. Cannot be combined with SSRIs (anti-depressant drugs).
The super herbs in blend:
- St. John’s Wort – considered both an adaptogen and a trophorestorative to the entire nervous system, St. John’s Wort is used for a variety of disorders, including anxiety, nervous depression, and postnatal melancholy.*
- Holy Basil – traditionally used in Ayurveda for low spirits, brain fog, anxiety, and mild depression, Holy Basil is an adaptogen that helps the body adapt to stress, increases oxygen intake, and promotes healthy energy levels.
- Lemon Balm – recognized as a nerve rebuilder, this herb is a star in reducing anxiety, mild depression, nervousness, and panic attacks.
- Skullcap – a highly safe and reliable mild sedative that helps with both insomnia and anxiety as well as rebuilding and restoring nerves thanks to its neurotrophorestorative qualities.
- Kava Root – shown to be effective for the treatment of generalized anxiety as well as promising for depression and stress, Kava Root is extremely calming and comforting.
- Motherwort – classified as a nervine herb, Motherwort helps ground you and improves mental clarity. It is often utilized for anxiety, including postpartum anxiety and melancholy often felt by new mothers.